Oh my goodness I’m on a roll. I have been nominated for a Liebster award. I am posting this here and also on my awards page.
——————————————————————————————————————Liebster is a german word that apparently means – sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Awwwwww! How cute is that?
Thank you sooooo much Ann http://imusthavelostmymarbles.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this most Awesome blog award (blushing – a lot!!!)
Apparently these are the rules
- Thank the blog that has given you the award.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you.
- Choose 11 people (who have less than 200 readers) and link them in your post.
- Create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer
- Go to their page and tell them.
These are the questions that the lovely Ann set for me…
1. What or Who inspired you to start a blog?
A lovely young man called Ricky Schaede who is a fellow writer who I met via Facebook. I read his blog and was so inspired I decided to start one myself.
2. What is the one thing you have always wanted to do?
I have always wanted to go to Egypt and visit the Great pyramids. I unfortunately have never had the finances to do so – Oh well! There’s still time!
3. What is the best book you have read recently?
I think by far the best book I have read in the last couple of years out of the huge number and vastly different subject matters is “Sophie’s World” by Jostein Gaarder. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sophies-World-Novel-History-Philosophy/dp/1857992911/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368456115&sr=8-1&keywords=sophie%27s+world+jostein+gaarder
4. What annoys you the most?
People who are ignorant and intolerant of disabilities that are not clearly evident, especially when it comes to children with autism or ADHD or adults with invisible disabilities.
5. Your favourite blog?
Well, it has to be my little girl’s photo blog at the moment. She’s only just started it and it’s soooo cute! She’s only 8 http://alicecrean.wordpress.com/me/
6. What is the best and the worst thing about blogging?
The best thing about blogging is being able to share my love of writing, art and poetry and hopefully inspiring some people in the process. The worse thing about blogging is that it is very addictive LOL and can be time consuming!
7. What is your favourite TV show at the moment?
I want to be able to say Doctor Who because it is my all-time favourite series – however – this season is very disappointing. So my favourite programme at the moment has to be Elementary with Johny Lee Miller and Lucy Lieu.
8. What can you not live without?
9. Name one skill that you wish you had?
The skill of Public Speaking
10. What is the high of your day?
My children coming home from school and telling me about the highs of their day
11. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Most definitely chocolate
My nominations are
1. Hikari Yori and team at http://daylighttune.wordpress.com/
2. Victoria at http://thewritingsbyvictoria.wordpress.com/
3. James Spruell at http://thepoetsheart.com/
4. Nancy Wait at http://wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/18706847/
5. Gary Trotman at http://steelasophical.wordpress.com/
6. Dewey Dirks at http://questioningway.wordpress.com/
7. Raven Dane at http://ravendanefantasyauthor.wordpress.com/
8. Talitha K. McEachin at http://conservativeintrospection.wordpress.com/
9. Aris Lisvacor at http://intothemindofthewriter.wordpress.com/about/
10. Catherine Wolffe at http://catherinewolffe.wordpress.com/about/
11. Diana Rozevskis at http://diana-rozevskis.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/crafted-with-love-and-care.html#comment-form (I know Diana hasn’t got a WordPress blog but she so deserves this award anyway!)
my questions for you are…
- What do you live for?
- Who inspires you the most and why?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favourite genre of fiction?
- What is your all-time favourite Movie and why?
- What is your favourite blog and why?
- Do you have any pets?
- Biggest lesson you’ve learnt in your life?
- Do you rule with your head or your heart?
- Favourite place?
- Are you currently writing a book?